Meet the MONOLOGUE
Korg continues to lead the analog resurgence with the next-gen monologue Analogue Synthesizer! monologue shares the build quality, workflow and stunning looks of the groundbreaking minilogue and serves it all up with a completely redesigned synth engine optimized for monophonic sounds and sequences. monologue lends a powerful new voice to analog synthesis and features the following:
- Newly designed analog signal path optimized to deliver incredible monophonic sounds
- 100% programmable; with 80 preset sounds and 20 user spots (all editable)
- Analog Drive circuit for everything from pretty - to gritty - and then some!
- New 2-pole filter for added bite
- Ultra-high-speed LFO for extreme modulations
- Updated 16-step sequencer;16 dedicated switches, key trigger, smooth/step select per motion sequence
- First of its kind E-to-E keyboard puts Low-E at the ready when you need it for synth bass
- Micro tuning to help users explore microtonal music (detune per note/octave – savable)
- Battery powered – portable, programmable powerhouse! (Adapter available separately, see below)
- Five striking colors: Silver, Black, Gold, Blue, Red
monologue brings huge-sounding programmable analog to an amazing new price of $299!
Are you thinking... “This is a minilogue Jr…?” - THINK AGAIN!
monologue is a completely different animal with a new signal path and a sound all its own; plus additional features that the minilogue does not have. It sounds incredibly fat, punchy, and is stunningly sonically diverse… and that’s before you even engage the new more powerful step sequencer. In short, Korg has done it… again!